“I think he’s the best”- New Sevilla boy Ejuke reveals Brazilian star who he models his football after

Super Eagles forward Chidera Ejuke has revealed that he models his football after Neymar because of his admiration for the Super Eagles star, Soccernet.ng reports.

Ejuke has been on the move for the past two years, but he finally got a big move this summer, as Spanish Laliga side signed him on a free after his contract at CSKA Moscow ran out.

The club apparently believe in Ejuke, as they have handed a three-year deal that will see him stay till 2027 at least. In turn, the 26-year-old has to turn up the heat immediately because Sevilla had a poor campaign last season, and they are looking to make a comeback next, season.

Following the completion of his deal, Ejuke has given Sevilla fans an inkling of what to expect from him next season. The former Hertha Berlin star has stated that he models his game after Brazil international Neymar.

“I am a player who likes to enjoy football and have fun on the field. I can contribute many things; passing, dribbling, speed, working hard for my teammates. Everything I can contribute, I contribute to my team. I mainly love playing on the left wing, but I can adapt to playing on both wings,” Ejuke said, per Sevilla’s website.

“It’s not really a challenge for me because I normally do it, but mainly I love playing on the wing. left. It’s not really a comparison, but rather that I like how Neymar plays.

“I think he is very good in his position, I think he is the best and I enjoy what he does on the field, how he enjoys it and what he does. that he brings to football”.

Ejuke will resume work proper by the end July. He will partake in the club pre-season. The Super Eagles star will be the first Nigerian to play for Sevilla.

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post