Wizkid Speaks To The Youths In New Unofficial Single, 'Jah Bless Me'


Nigerian singer, Wizkid has returned to with brand new (unofficial) music.

The 28-year-old singe hasn’t been very active on social media in since January 2019,  took to his Instagram page and shared a picture with the caption; "Same president! New music”.

The Starboy followed the post with an unannounced release that was uploaded to his Star Boy YouTube page, which is dubbed “Jah Bless Me.”


The single father pleaded for the provision and favour of God while highlighting his desires as an artiste.

His words  “Please God, I say send me my daily bread, don’t put it where it’s hard to find. Let my music tell the people story, don’t let my life be a normal story…”

“Jah Bless Me” is a mellow conscious record dedicated to people in the Ghetto as he reflects on God’s blessings upon his life, produced by Ghanaian beat-maker, Kill Beatz.

The “Ojuelegba” singer spoke on Nigeria’s political clime and the hardship in the nation. “I wanna know, I wanna know what the government has to say about the things wey dey happen”, He sang.

The Starboy ended with a message for the youth; “To the ghetto youths, drop your guns, pick your words.”


Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post